Re: [DL] Fate Chips

> The fate chips are acumulative??
> If i don't use my fate chip in the session, I
> iniciate the next session with
> my fate chip and receive another??

Yes, this is correct.  That is why there are spots on
the character sheet to mark them.  You draw three at
the start of a session and then at the end you either
convert to bounty points or mark them.  At the start
of the next session you reclaim you old chips and then
draw three more.  There is a cap however, you can
never have more than 10.  All chips drawn after 10 are
automatically turned into bounty points.

I'm a leanent GM so I say you can never have more then
10 by the end of the session.  That is you can have
more than 10 DURING a session but if by the end of the
sesion you haven't used them you must convert down to
10.

Jesse