Re: [DL] Questions about D20...

> Hail to everyone...
>
> I believe someone have ask this, so...
>
> 1º The Hallowed can be turning by a Blessed character?

Harrowed are undead, thus abilities affecting undead could affect
harrowed.  This is my take on it at least.

> 2º How many magic ther character have in the level after the level 0?

I am assuming you are referring to number of spells?  All of this is
explained in the magic section of the book.  It tells you how many
spells and spell points a character would get at a given level as well
as how many spell points it costs to cast them.  My only problem was
that some of the rules here were a little unclear.  I don't have the
book in front of me right now, so I can't quite cite specific examples.

> 3º How works the magic of the Brave character?
>
> All for now. Thanks...
>
> Guimas.

Ogy Joe
"How can you expect to succeed if you don't risk failure?"