Re: [DL] character creation points (was Re: dice-o-rama)

 >The method we used is that everyone has 92 "die sides" (which BTW is the
 >average of 12 cards).  You then figure out your 12 dice, draw cards for the
 >suits, and discard 2 per standard procedure.
 >The only question is what to do with Jokers.  You can say a Joker is 5 dice
 >of attribute, or you can say a Joker turns that attribute into a d12; it
 >depends on how concerned your players are with intra-posse balance.

The next time I run I'm just going to give everyone 2d12, 4d10,2d10,
3d8,1d8, 4d6, 4d6, 3d6, 3d6, 2d6.  Apply as you see fit.  That or drop one
of the d6s and have players draw  a card for it.

I am toying with the idea of adding a Luck stat, and make everyone draw for
that one - but in DL Luck is represented by fate chips. . .

As for mysterious pasts - anyone who wants one can get one.  But since I
use a tarot deck for MP draws, they are 50/50 to get a bad past (inverted
card).