Re: [DL] The story of Gomorra

> I've been meaning to ask for some time now, I saw that someone sent in a
summation of what happened to everyone in Gomorra & was wondering where I
could find the > complete story of what transpired there.  Is it in an
Epitaph or something?

It ain't ready yet. We're working on it.

Patience, grasshopper. :)

B. D. Flory

"It was the nation and the race dwelling all around the globe that had the
lion's heart.  I had the luck to be called upon to give the roar."
                                                  -Winston Churchill