Re: [DL] dice-o-rama (OT)

At 01:03 PM 8/31/2001, Mr. Marguerite Frey wrote:
>Violating one of your own tenets to gain market share
>is morally wrong.  My BIGGEST problem with it, though,
>is that it works.  Just look at the Catholic church.

Ms. Frey:

         With all due respect, taking gratuitous shots at the Catholic (or
any other) Church is not only off-topic, but in extremely poor taste. I
would thank you to refrain from doing so in the future, please.

Deo Vindice,
Mr. Christopher L. McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Freelance Writer for the Deadlands and DC Universe RPG Lines
Southern by the Grace of God