RE: [DL] Did you say Brass Spittoon?

It's quite funny...

It's currently Friday, and I'm trying to get caught up
on my my emails...when I come across this thread about
spittoons.  While at work today, one of my tobacco
reps (I manage a Convienence Store) gave me a spittoon
from his company.  It's actually brass, but sorta on
the small side.  It is engraved with the company logo:
 US tobacco company (They are the makers of Copenhagen
and Skoal products.)

I haven't told my Posse yet, but I'm sure they will
get a kick out of it next Tuesday.