Re: [DL] The Fight of Gomorra

> So, what you're saying is we have a list of who dies & who lives, some
hints as to who killed whom, but no actual story.  Okaaaayyyy....  >
(Thinks for a minute...) So, you just predetermined the whole situation &
plan to flesh it out later?  (thinking of a Sprite commercial:  "How's >
the script?" "Oh, we'll bang something out by Friday." "Good.")

Actually *we* didn't predetermine the situation. As has been the case with
the DT story for a while, the outcome of the final story was up to the
players.

The final storyline tournament was held at Origins, in which the players
decided who lived and died. It's up to the story team to actually flesh
that out and write the fiction.

Since the survivors were determined by the players, we had to wait and see
who lived and died before we could actually write the fiction.

B. D. Flory

"It was the nation and the race dwelling all around the globe that had the
lion's heart.  I had the luck to be called upon to give the roar."
                                                  -Winston Churchill