From: mark gerke [mailto:josephtalon@yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, September 03, 2001 9:08 AM
To: deadlands@gamerz.net
Subject: Re: [DL] Stone?

     Let me put it to you this way, Stone is the
servitor of Death, or at least one of the
few.(Depending on whose game your playing.)  :)  He is
the Main servitor for Death--One of the four horseman
of the Apocolypse.  If you would really like to use
stone or get to know him a little more, get the Devils
Tower three book adventure set.  It's fun.  By the
way, if you put him up against your players, he will
kill all of them.  His stats consist of 10d12+10 or
something like that.  Not to mention, Stone also has
every harrowed power at level 5.  Your posse is
munchkin meat served with barbeque sauce to this guy.
I understand you don't like HOE.  Honestly, if you
want more information.  Get the HOE rulebook and world
book.  Then you will understand in the fullest.
sincerely yours,  Someone who knows not to mess with
Stone.