[DL] Other RP products for historical information (was: Re: [DL] Re: Points based character creation)

--- Scott Hinkley <revhines@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I've recently bought GURPS Old West, just to gather
> few "extra" ideas for our Deadlands game
> (historically speaking).

Another very good resource for historical information
in a roleplaying context is ICE's 'Outlaw' supplement
for Rolemaster. While it'd be easily 10 years old now,
it had quite a lot of good information, and was well
researched. Incidentally, Matt Forbeck wrote a fair
slab of it, and it shows. Unfortunately, I got rid of
my copy a while back, and have been regretting it ever
since!

James Knevit

=====
Knowledge is Power. Power Corrupts. Study Hard. Be Evil.

"Lend me your dask & nasty stuff, O my buddy Bert !"
- Paul Jacoby

"Forget everything you have been told." - Yasuki Taka