[DL] Re: deadlands-digest.20010902

Oh!  Okay, that makes sense.  Have to remember here, I'm about three or four
years out of the loop.  In fact, I've been reading up on the Fortress of
Fear series for a future gaming session & the books have all these
"oooohhhh, something really cool happens here!" type stuff, & I'm thinking,
"Huh?  I've known about that since I first started the game...."  Kind of
takes the fun out of Stone when the party is going to know who Stone is
before they meet him in Heart of Darkness.

So, Pinnacle had the gamers decide the fate of Gomorra at a convention.
Cool.

Jeff S