Re: [DL] Ghoultown

At 05:09 PM 9/3/2001 -0400, you wrote:
>Got to hear a band called Ghoultown at DragonCon this weekend.  Picked up
>their _Tales From the Dead West_ CD, and Marshals, this one's worth using
>as background music.

Well, the friend who introduced me to Deadlands gave Shane a copy of the
Ghoultown CD at GenCon this year.  And a few months ago gave the lead
singer a copy of the main rulebook.

They are playing here in Austin at the end of this month, I'm thinking of
asking them what they think of the game.

Michael