[DL] (HOE also) Now I know...(spoilers...)

     For one, I would like to thank everyone for
responding to my "When do you know..."  Believe it or
not, all your responces were all I needed.  I even
kept a few for later reading.  ;)  All the responces
replied helped me out considerably.
     I was reminded of what this game was about when
it was mentioned that this is a horror based game.  I
realized what I wanted then.  The only thing I didn't
realize and am not sure about now is how the adventure
will turn out.  I think that is good.  This will make
me have to run the game on the spot at times, which is
done anyways.  :)  I already know the players will
need some time to earn some more chips.  Last game, I
wrestled chips from them.  It was good though, they
had too many.
      I also realized that I was being the good guy
Marshall, when all I have to be is a story teller, let
the players make the game.  They usually do, but
sometimes I want to take it away and make it my own.
That is why I realize that the story and the game is
theirs, but the world is MINE.  This will also be
there first Grit, so they better as hell earn it!  I
have a line of hinderances that can be earned and some
prizes for them too.  This is going to be one of my
better game endings.
     That is why I thought I would write this letter
to the rest of you who did respond.  Thanks.  Mark E.
Gerke.
      The List rocks!!