[DL] Even more thoughts on attack on America

I'm afraid I've didn't get my point across in my last e-mail last night,
First I've thank for the info on Talbal. I've only report what I saw
yesterday morning on CNN, My point is this President Bush has stated that
the US will punish the people and the Country who are hiding them.

Let's say as a example that the Country is that is hiding the terrorists is
in the Middle East, Now the US carpet bombs the place back to the stone age.
This Country will feel victimized due to the fact that the actions of few
have punished the many, So they go to there allies and ask for help and
before you know were in World War III.

I'm sorry to bother other members of the following lists that I'm sending
the e-mail on this,