[DL] The Great Maze

I'm planning to buy The Great Maze in the not too
distant future and I was wondering if it had anything
about Sarah Winchester and her house. If not, do any
other sourcebooks have something on it? If not, I
think it would probably make a good subject for a
Tombstone Epitaph 1878 Update (if indeed there are
plans for publishing such).

=====
I have come to the conclusion that one useless man is called a disgrace, that two are called a law firm, and that three or more become a Congress.