Re: [DL] Swarm Question

(Note, I play in Ivan's game)
I would look at the range for a shotgun and fudge the spread, once you've
lost a die or two, the spread is probably enough to hit several rats.

I'd be tempted to fudge even a pistol, rifle, or sabre attack as being able
to hit more than one, depending on the density of the swarm.

If the swarm fills a large area, I would guess you'd use the size of the
area they fill, not of an individual critter (unless for some reason you're
trying to hit that one albino rat with an evil gleam in his eye or
something).