> "Aiiiieeeee!  Rats!"
> *bite*
> *gnaw*
> *chew*
> "Well, that wasn't so bad."
> *bite*
> *chew*
> *gnaw*
> "Nope.  What were we doing before this?"
> *gnaw*
> "Hey!  I liked that hat!"

Well, that's how my internal monologue was going as
well. Though I must admit, I kinda like the idea of a
batch of people walking through the Weird West with no
more than four rats consistently hanging off of them.

"These critters? Picked 'em up outside o' Deadwood.
Naw, they don't hurt none. Reckon it's just my cross
t' bear."

- Ivan
http://www.gamesgroove.com/DustAndBones/index.html