Re: [DL] Swarm Question

> > > -2 due to Fear Level
> >
> > To hit?
>
> ::Cough cough:: I never said that. I don't know what
> you mean. Obviously a Reckoner Ninja Nazi Armadillo
> Death Squadron altered my original question. ; )

Obviously. ;p

> So now it's at -4 to hit due to lighting, and a -5
> through 14 as they get down to 5 or less rats (at
> which point they'll be doing no (or less) damage,
> and likely to flee anyway). I can live with that.

Your characters might, too.  You could do something
Goff-esque to the rats.  Make 'em vampiric soul
sucking rats with the Soul Eater power.

> > They'll do wind damage <snip>
>
> Really? That's another question - the RVCII
> specifically says "Less than (the number required
> for a swarm) does no damage to a victim." Not no
> Wounds, no damage, which I interpreted to mean no
> Wind as well. However, I think your interpretation
> works better.

I figure being bit by a swarm of rats is going to do
*some* damage.  Otherwise:-

"Aiiiieeeee!  Rats!"
*bite*
*gnaw*
*chew*
"Well, that wasn't so bad."
*bite*
*chew*
*gnaw*
"Nope.  What were we doing before this?"
*gnaw*
"Hey!  I liked that hat!"

Cheers,
Steve Wallace