Re: [DL] Multiple Arcane Backgrounds

James Knevitt wrote:

> Does anyone know of a definite ruling with regards to
> one character having two Arcane Backgrounds?

I've been running Deadlands for year and my suggestion is to not all them for the sake of game balance. Arcane Backgrounds, if not properly handled by the Marshal, can get seriously out of hand, allowing a posse member stack up on the
special abilities is just asking for trouble.

But then again this is your game. If one of your players wants to stack up on AB's and you're agreable to it go ahead.

--
Joseph "the Ogre" Wolf
coyote@net-link.net