Re: [DL] Multiple Arcane Backgrounds

--- Casey Kern <headninja@hotmail.com> wrote:
>... and Percy
> Sitgreaves who by the end of his career was a
> huckster/mad scientist/shaman.

Really? Wow. Where is this mentioned? I have City o'
gloom, and it only mentions his Thaumaturgical
Diffusion.

> I also wouldn't
> worry about this unbalancing the game too much, a
> player who has to buy
> levels of hexslingin', chi, faith and mad science is
> going to take a long
> time to become much of a threat.

True. I'm not really concerned that my players are
going to go out and create some Harrowed Blessed Mad
Scientist Hexslinger Shaman Martial Artist of Fear and
Flame, but I was thinking of dropping a Blessed Mad
Scientist on them. Just thinking about it, the
Consecrate Armament miracle pretty much means you can
add the word 'Holy' to the name of a weapon, so how a
bout Holy Flamethrower? Holy Gatling Pistol? Holy
Vapor Cannon? Holy Steam Tank?

"Holy Steam Tank, Dr Smith, I think they're gainig on
us!"
"Quiet, you blithering bucket of bolts!"

James Knevitt

=====
Knowledge is Power. Power Corrupts. Study Hard. Be Evil.

"Lend me your dark & nasty stuff, O my buddy Bert !"
- Paul Jacoby

"Should you choose to test my resolve in this matter, you will be facing a finality beyond your comprehension, and you will not be counting days, or months, or years, but millenia in a place with no doors." - Joe Black, "Meet Joe Black"