Re: [DL] Multiple Arcane Backgrounds

> It is mentioned in HOE...  And now for some SPOILERS
>

> Percy didn't really have this combo due to an incident with a stampeding
herd of magical cows.
<<Snipped>>
> JUNKERS!
>
> However - tech spirits really do not exist in the 1870's.  There just
ain't enuf tech stuff around.  Or if they do, they are FAR too weak for a
shaman to exploit (thatks to the old ways movement.)

And the Nature Spirits ambush them and destroy them the second they enter
the Hunting Grounds.

I had a posse from HoE go back to the Weird West via Fortress o' Fear. It
got me to thinking that a Junker in the Weird West couldn't make a device
unless something was reworked. I was thinking of the Junker having to
sacrifice a item of worth or meaning to free the tech spirit inside.

Christopher Merrill
A W.H.A.T.T. Member