Re: [DL] Ok, Patchwork undead question

Spoilers

I've run the adventure twice and the exact same thing happened to me.  To be
quite honest I ruled that it didn't impair him at all, though I didn't tell
the players that.  I figured it would be better to have Bob keep going
strong despite the head wound because it really lets the players know that
Bob isn't a run of the mill undead.  Its really great to watch your posse
overthink how to kill him because he keeps going with no head.

You may not like that answer though so as an alternative I might say that he
would have the normal -3 wound penalty for a maimed location.  This would
mean that because his head is split in half his field of vision has changed
making it harder to fight.  Additionally you might rule that for each brain
that is destroyed he gets a penalty to all actions.  This would make sense
because each brain is necessary for the creature.  It would also give your
posse a hint in how to beat him.

Incidently how did your posse treat Fingers?  May last one skewered him on
sight.