[DL] You'd better watch out...

Since this involves monster stats, I'll put up the
following:

You may remember a while back, we talked about how
Santa Claus would fit in Deadlands. So I tried coming
up with some stats. Keep in mind that this is a rough
draft and is incomplete

Traits: Haven't come up with them yet.
Aptitudes: Animal Wrangling (Reindeer) 4, Fighting
(Whip) 2, Overawe 5, Sneak 4, Teamster 4, Tinkering 5,
Trade (Toymaking) 6.
Size: 7
Terror: 5
Special Abilities: Standard Living Legend powers plus
the following:

Induce Sleep: Santa does this by making an opposed
Spirit roll against his target. Light Sleepers get a
+2 to their Spirit rolls while Heavy Sleepers get a
-2. If he gets a success, the target feels groggy and
is -6 on all rolls. If he gets a raise, the target is
out like a light. Santa can attempt multiple targets
at once, but gets a -1 on his Spirit roll for each
additional target. Anyone affected may make a Vigor
roll every five minutes. The initial target number is
15. This goes down by one for each additional attempt.
Those that were groggy are fully awake on a success.
Those fast asleep go to a groggy state on a success
and are fully awake with a raise. Light Sleepers and
Heavy Sleepers get the same modifiers for their Vigor
rolls that they had for their Spirit rolls.
Squeeze Through Openings: Santa can get through any
opening that is at least an inch wide (rather like
Tooms on The X-Files).

What do you think, sirs?

=====
I have come to the conclusion that one useless man is called a disgrace, that two are called a law firm, and that three or more become a Congress.