[DL] Canyon O' Doom

SPOILER ALERT- SPOILER ALERT - SPOILER ALERT

Posse Cleared out?

Good!

I'm running Canyon O' Doom and have been using full stat combat for the
encounters so far. I am now up to the Guardian Angel ambush (not the end
game but the one in Cliffside) and I was wondering if any of you Marshall's
have run it as a "mook kill" (or subdue). I mean has anyone used the chip
method to resolve this combat or do you feel it's neccesary to use full
stats for these guys? While we're on the subject, how would you handle a
wandering monster such as the Canyon Crawler with respect to combat?
    I'm new to this so I would appreciate any help I can get.

Alan