Re: [DL] Dominion?

"Spence, Roy" wrote:
> something special as well.  I also subscribe to the thought that
> simply having a character running about WW with total dominion and
> therefore having full access to his powers with little chance of the
> manitou from taken over is going to easy on him.  My view tends to be

One idea I've had that if the character gets full dominion, the manitou
would start to sulk.  He stops maintaining the body as well, powers work
more sporadically, etc.

The manitou wouldn't let the body *die*; however, he'd make life
miserable on the Harrowed unless he got to "come out and play" at least
occasionally.

SeanMike

--
The Internet is an amazing invention that allows people around
the world to gather and be stupid together.