Re: [DL] Please help with Canyon O' Doom (was Canyon O' Doom)

Well I haven't run it yet, but I have read it.  I figure the Angel ambush
determines how the rest of the adventure goes so its pretty important.  I'd
run it as a full combat, but thats my opinion.

As far as the canyon random encounters I would treat the indians and
laughing men as mooks, since they aren't vital to the adventure.  Everything
else should be given full combat.