Re: [DL] character concepts

Rin Tin Tin?  Well, while I'm not old enough to have actually seem it, I've
seen enough referrences (especially Bill & Boule) to know what you're
talking about.  What I'm curious about is whether any list members south of
the border know about "The Littlest hobo!" ;-)
    I must admit I don't think a dog would be a great character concept,
there would so much role-playing that you would miss out on.  However,
that's merely my 2 cents worth.
    If you do go with the dog why not call him "Rantanplan" after the hero
of many Belgian comic books? ;-)
          Daniel Gwyn
"No matter what you've lost, be it a home, a love, a friend
Like the Mary Ellen Carter, rise again!"
From "The Mary Ellen Carter" by Stan Rogers (1949-1983)