RE: [DL] character concepts (Dogs)

This is weird.  While up with my daughter at 5 AM, I saw this werewolf
movie, "Bad Moon."  As far as I could tell, the hero of the movie was the
family dog.

I found it hilarious that the dog was freaking out the werewolf in human
form to begin with (on the day of the full moon, the dog sat in front of the
guy's door all day long just waiting for him).  Then after the guy changed
(looked like the monster from the tv show, "Werewolf") he went to the house,
and the dog kicked his butt and runs him off.  It was like the family had
adopted the dog from "The Bionic Woman".  Later on, he gets serious!

Of course, the whole thing made me think of a Deadlands character.  Mix that
dog with the dog from "Big Jake", and he'd probably bite the Reckoners in
the butt and whiz on their leg.

Clint Black