Re: [DL] unheroic heroes

Big Spoiler...

If you got RVC II look up Shades! Have some real fun with them. The only way
to get rid of a Shade is if the killers (i.e. the posse) are brought to
justice.

As for the Bounty Points, I'd let them have it and a Black Chip and/or a
Corruption point for cold blooded murder. I did it to a posse of mine when
the executed a guy in my HoE game that came back from Banshee with a Skinny
in his head without even trying to help him after rendering him unconscious.

Christopher Merrill
A W.H.A.T.T. Member