Re: [DL] Back East: The South

At 05:00 AM 10/13/2001, James Knevitt wrote:
>I stand corrected. Great job, by the way.

         As 1/3 author, I give you a hearty 1/3 thanks.:-)

>  I especially
>liked Atlanta

         Ahhh, that'd be Ken Hite's doings, there. My line on BE:TS was
always, "I'm cowriting it with Ken Hite and Steve Long. Just call me 'Ringo'."

>  (I decided on a transition to a Southern
>campaign setting from the City o' Gloom as soon as I
>bought the book!).

         I'm glad to hear that. We (the authors) really wanted to make Back
East a fun place to game, but you are one of a precious few to try it out,
so again, you have my thanks.

Deo Vindice,
Mr. Christopher L. McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Freelance Writer for the Deadlands: The Weird West RPG Line
Southern by the Grace of God