Re: [DL] Grimme, Grammar & Lost Angel (Oh my...) way OT

>Isn't that what makes English such a useful and adaptive language?  I mean,
>you can take any noun and change it to a verb (and vice versa).  There an
>almost infinite variety of new words that can be created.  I was
>dressed-down at university for using the word "journaling."  It certainly
>beats using a circumlocution like "write in a journal" or its variations.

Sorry about this way off topic post, but my I learned how to destroy the
English language in novels by James Ellroy. Probably one of my favorite
authors, and if you like crime noir and totally insane grammar, check out
"White Jazz," "L.A. Confidential" and "American Tabloid."

JP