Re: [DL] Deadlands d20 question

for the record, it's not straight hucksters, it's hexslingers with
Bodyguard, Kentucky windage, and loaded for bear.  I had posse member doing
3d10 with his guns and 6 points of Kentucky windage, so he was doing 4 head
shots per action.

Shoot, bodyguard soaks up wounds, thus saving chips, thus saving bounty,
thus allowing the character to buy even more powers.  That alone is worth a
lot

>From: toadpooka@juno.com
>To: deadlands@gamerz.net
>Subject: Re: [DL] Deadlands d20 question
>Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 23:53:40 -0500
>
>You show me a huckster who can fan his Soul Blast, and I'll show you a
>huckster who's a match for a gunslinger.  It's all in how you play 'em.
>
><<;) Most people think arcane types are no match for gunslingers. Just
>goes to show ya, everyone plays differently. >>

From Whom It May Concern,