Re: [DL] Deadlands d20 question - gunfighter vs. arcane

Tossing in my own two cents' worth,

In our Deadlands saga, Arcane types have actually been few and far
between. We had one Huckster, one Blessed (minimally so), and a
pseudo–Mad Scientist over the course of a roughly two year campaign, and
unless I miss my guess, none played at the same time, and none was
noticeably more effective than any other character type.

Of course, I tend to encourage subtler magics, but YMMV as always.