RE: [DL] Rules Tinkerin': Fate Chips

--- "Spence, Roy" <r.spence@weir.co.uk> wrote:
> In case it's of any interest, the way I play fate
> chips/bounty is...
> I award bounty on the completion of a story arc -
> not after every session.

Same here - which makes stretching those Reds and
Blues all that more important because they simply
aren't earned as often.  There's been a few rare
occasions when a player gets to spend chips
mid-session for things (mostly Miracles and Werewolf
powers, the lucky sods...) but by the time we're done
with the end combat, we're lucky if we've got ANY
chips left, let alone huge stacks.  Hoarding does you
no good if you're dead before you can spend them.

Marguerite of EMGB, otherwise known as Captain Sydney
Mallory