[DL] Just a thought...

     I suppose everyone else on this list tends to
think about Deadlands quite often.  We all know that
this particular rpg is that of a horrific setting.  I
remember reading about the characters or "our" own
dreams and nightmares can become part of the scenery.
That can be quite frightening and disturbing.
     The thought that I had was that for a character.
A day dreamer so to speak.  Yes, I have been
daydreaming to think this up.  This character draws.
Whatever kind of occupation they have is not an issue.
 Although, certain occupations take up more time than
others.  Anyway, they draw and their drawings are (of
course)minipulated by the evil and present forces.
Which means the characters get attacked by
abominations a lot.
     Considering these creatures of dream are just
that, it would be very hard for characters to pinpoint
what kind they are with Academia Occult rolls.
     Anyway, I know my Marshall is going to see this
and It is kind of a hint at a type of character that I
would like to play.  Sounds short-lived too.  But who
knows?  It might be fun being an NPC-PC.
     The best part is that I actually come up with
creatures all the time and draw quite well.
Capnsmitty knows this for a fact.  (Same Marshall)
Better yet,is the fact that a PC could get extra chips
every time they actually draw something because they
get to say that this character drew it.  Of course, it
should be a recent picture.  I should get chips for
old pictures,  I have actual stats for those.
MMWWWWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! That is, when I make the
character.  A child would be convienent.  An older
character with loco.  Lots of ideas.  If anybody would
choose to use these ideas, have fun with them and send
$5 + Michigan 6% tax and $8 SHIPPING AND... Oh well,
it was worth a try.  Later.   Sincerely yours,  The
imagination within.

"I have fought my way here beyond the goblin city to
take back the child that you have stolen."  Labrinth.