Re: [DL] Rules: Vamoosin'

--- Alan De Smet <chaos@highprogrammer.com> wrote:
> As I understand Vamoosin' (specifically the case when you're
> getting shot at), after the player knows there is a bullet with
> his character's name on it, he can declare that he's Vamoosin'
> and burn his high card.  The player finds something to hide
> behind and makes a Dodge check.  If his Dodge check equals or
> beats the shooter's Shootin' check, the shot misses.  Otherwise
> he takes the injury.

Alan,

I gotta tell ya, I read the rule /exactly/ the same way you did, but it
sounds like the responses indicate people are playing it Dodge Roll = New
TN (after the fact) for the shooter's Shootin' roll. I think that solves
all of your concerns (in particular the need a 20 to hit, need a 20 to
Dodge). I'm gonna go back and reread that section tonight to see if I
really did just get it all wrong.

Jason