Re: [DL] Films and inspiration

--- Matt the Drifter <deviantsevant@msn.com> wrote:
> The problem with using films for inspiration is that
> most of my posse have
> seen every Western out there and would recognize the
> plot instantley. Maybe
> I should switch to Meg Ryan movies. "Sleepless in
> Gomorra." Yeah they'd love
> that ;-]

If they're not regular viewers of MST3K, you could
possibly use The Thing That Couldn't Die for
inspiration. Admittedly, it's not a very good movie.
In fact, it stinks (else why would it be used on
MST3K). But with a bit of tinkering, I'm sure one
could make it into a fairly decent Deadlands adventure.

=====
I have come to the conclusion that one useless man is called a disgrace, that two are called a law firm, and that three or more become a Congress.