Re: [DL] Bad luck with deadlands

> My gaming group has had mixed luck with Deadlands campaigns.  So far three
> of us (me included), out of about a dozen, have tried to get one off the
> ground.  The record so far is three sessions.

Heh.  I love the idea and the feel of Deadlands (and own most of the core
materials).  However, my record for "playing" the game is just under two
hours.  It went down as the weirdest/worst gaming experience of my life.
Which isn't to blame the game, it was entirely the alleged GM.

If anyone's interested, I can pull my account of "Deadlands in Cannibal
Country with Larry" out of the files so you can all revel in the horror.

Or, I can crawl back under my rock and lurk some more.

Theron
Houston