RE: Re: [DL] They live: was Pickett in Deadlands

Well,
I for one really didn't see that anyone was too upset until folks started going on about being upset.

When I first saw the Pickett reference I thought "cute", chuckled and then thought "why not?".  When I asked Pickett to get killed like Cleborne, I meant like the real Clebourne, something to give Pickett in DL a measure of respect he did not get, here.

Any suggestion, humor, serious, whatever, is open debate, praise and ridicule.  If no one questions your parentage, who cares?

If Chris goes one way with a figure, fine, but I don't have to make it that way.  Heck, we don't even use the DL engine in our game.

I personally like the fact that the muckety mucks (term of endearment) at PEG and the designers check here.

But I ramble,

frempath
I still thought it was a pretty fair string to.