Re: [DL] Miracles & Hexes

In our posse, we have played it that the Blessed takes the wound and then
the same wound is inflicted upon the one who inflicted the damage, so it
mirrors the damage, just as the spell.

Here is why:

The text of the miracle states:

"With Retribution, the blessed inflicts a wound on an opponent who has just
wounded hum.  The wound level suffered by the target is identical to the one
the targed inflicted on the blessed."

It further states:

"The blessed must first receive a wound from the target in order to use this
miracle.  He must also survive the wound in order to invoke the miracle."

If the character weren't going to take the damage, there would be no reason
for that stipulation.

The last reason is this:

"After the Blessed suffers the original wound, he must then use his
next-highest Action Card to invoke the miracle."

Hope this helps.

Tifainé