[DL] Re: Lost White Tribes

Lost White Tribes sounds like an excellent book.

I remember seeing a documentry about a German colony
founded by Friedrich Nietzsche's sister. He was not a
proto-Nazi but she was and she is responsible for
associating him with that particular cult. She was
only too glad to go back to nurse her brother when
life in the colony did not prove to be as 'romantic'
as expected.

Anyway the colony is still there, they are now
starting to suffer problems from inbreeding (cue
distant banjo music). Josef Mengele was thee for a
while after the war (WW II that is).

Back to Deadlands. Though the Nazis were a product of
post WW I politics and social processes they did have
predecessors in the late 19th and early 20th centuries
though these groups had a much more mystical/religious
bent. It is a fascinating topic but this is about the
extent of my knowledge of it.

Michael