Re: [DL] Revised Rules for Weapons

Alex and Heidi Johnson wrote:
> A minor point with shotguns, they did not stop with 8 gauge.  I am afraid I
> don't remember the time frame, but 2 gauge shotguns existed for a while.

An off-hand comment in one of the Cyberpunk Chromebooks mentioned that.
It said that the 2 guage was mounted on the front of a boat and used to
shoot at entire flocks of ducks back around the 19th-early 20th century
(IIRC).

I haven't had the opportunity to validate the veracity of said statement
but I have no problem imagining it.  Now I try to imagine what a mad
scientist would do with that...

SeanMike

--
The Internet is an amazing invention that allows people around
the world to gather and be stupid together.