Re: [DL] Revised Rules for Weapons

>The shells use buckshot, which is super large bb's (relatively),
Ball bearings would be a more accurate description.

Don't forget steel vs. lead bb's! (Not even going to open that can of
worms...)

So, there is shot, buckshot, and slug.  Remind me, are all three used in
Deadlands?  (I'd take buckshot any day of the week :)

Glenn
Memento Mori, Memento Vivere
-Remember that you have to die, remember that you have to live.

Nolite te Bastardes Carborundorum
-Don't let the bastards grind you down.