Re: [DL] Revised Rules for Weapons

> OK; I thought that smaller gauge meant larger pellets, not a larger
> barrel.

Ah, you are thinking of modern shot sizes.  Shells are now rated with a
number to indicate the size of the pellets.  Larger number are smaller
pellets.  (No I don't know if any actual scale is in use.)  So you could
shoot a 12 gauge shotgun with a 2 3/4 shell with number 6 shot.  Confusing
enough?  : )  Again, in Deadlands very little of this would exist.  The
shells use buckshot, which is super large bb's (relatively), or they have
slug rules, which is one .50 caliber hunk of lead (for a twelve gauge).