Re: [DL] I've got an idea

At 05:11 PM 11/10/2001, mark gerke wrote:
>     I know your the man with all the ideas for the
>game,

         Wellllll, I think some other people *might* have tossed in a
notion or two, here and there over the years.:-)

>  but is their anything we can do as fans to help
>out on that "creative end?"  I also know that
>continuing to buy books (more when we all can)is one
>aspect on helping you in the RPG industry, but
>anything else we can do as fans?

         Shane has answered this before by asking people simply to spread
the good word about DL. Run an in-store demo at your FLGS if you can,
and/or try to introduce the local D&D crowd to DL D20. I suspect this
remains largely his answer today.
         In short, buy DL stuff, and encourage others to do the same.;-)

Deo Vindice,
Mr. Christopher L. McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Freelance Writer for the Deadlands: The Weird West RPG Line
Southern by the Grace of God