Re: [DL] Revised Rules for Weapons

>I don't think the posse is going to impress a
>Mojave rattler with bird shot.  (irritate, maybe, but not impress)

Hmmm...  I disagree; goose- or turkey-load shells can right f**k up
somebody/something.  Hell, even grouse- or dove-load could do some damage at
close range...

But I have to agree that compared to buckshot and slugs, birdshot isn't that
impressive.

Glenn
Memento Mori, Memento Vivere
-Remember that you have to die, remember that you have to live.

Nolite te Bastardes Carborundorum
-Don't let the bastards grind you down.