Re: [DL] Re: Wound Ballistics

Jeff Yates wrote:
> That said, I'd have to agree with the post by El Guapo -- I'd rather not get
> shot at all!

A friend of mine I used to game with before he got into the Special
Forces wrote his own combat system.  He's the only person I've known
personally who has been shot (while he as an MP in Germany).  It
basically works like this: you run around a lot.  If bullets fly you
hide a lot.  If you're shot you don't do anything else for a long, long
time.

It's boring but realistic.  He's never actually used it because the
players never want to deal with it.  Most gamers I think would prefer
something closer to a video game than real life. :)

SeanMike