Re: AW: [DL] Europe and World War I in 1877

>Read to many Anne Rice novels lately, did ya? ;-) What about all those
nice
>little vampires and nosferatu in Romania, Hungary, Slovakia and such
>countries?

I saw a special recently about the catacombs under Paris, and of course
Rice's "Interview with a Vampire" came to mind. The catacombs are
creepy, maybe a meeting place for some sinister cult. As to the vampires
and nosferatu in Romania and Eastern Europe, that would of course be a
given. RVC II does a great job explaining those beasties.

>Hmmm... isn't it a bit early for a Hitler-type of person? Remember that
the
>last war didn't start until 2081 (or so) - seems the Reckoners have
time
>after all. No need to rush things.

Lunacy doesn't take a holiday. I remember there was a mad King Ludwig of
Bavaria who built expensive castles all over the place. I'm not
suggesting make the guy totally Hitleresque. Maybe he just wants to
seize Germany for himself, not the rest of Europe.

Marshal Eric