[DL] Fishing for ideas - Spoilers

In the latest adveture I almost killed a party member
... but got soft .. sigh.  He was being attacked by
what could be best described as a plague werewolf.  In
reality it was a member of the Dupont family (from
Black circle, and one of the non-weretypes), who was
wearing a medallion that changed the owner into a
disease spreading version of their inner beast.  The
player was a huckster who drew a straight while
casting Soul Blast, getting 11 wounds to the creatures
gut.  I chipped it all.  Unfortunately for him, a
black joker was drawn as part of the straight, and his
left arm became possessed (and immediately tossed his
focus cards into the air for an improptu game of 52
card pickup).  The monster then clawed at him, and he
accepted the severe wound to the possessed arm (he
only had 1 chip left at this point, he had started the
battle with 10) and failed his vigor check for
disease.  Yes, I know werewolves only spread by bite
... this was a special case.  I spared him since the
character the werewolf was really trying to kill
(enemy) started shooting at him, so the werewolf
changed targets.  One last thing, the combat was
effectively over a gateway to the Hunting Grounds (the
posse had interrupted a ritual to summon big nasties).

Anyway, back to the Huckster who has an infected,
possessed arm.  What to do with him?

He has already said he wouldn't mind becoming a
werewolf, but I'm not sure I want to go that angle, as
I already have a werecat in the posse.  I thought
maybe turning him into a werewolf once, but then he
returns to normal after that.

According to the rules the arm is only possessed for
11 hours.  I had told him this (in retrospect I should
have withheld this info).  Should I lie, and change it
to be permanently possessed?  I was hoping his arm
would be torn off and come back undead, but he didn't
want to end up fighting it every week.

I thought it would be cute if every full moon his arm
gets repossessed, or turns into a werewolf arm and
attacks him.  Personally I'm presently leaning for ...
next full moon his arm turns into a werewolf arm
(which he controls), and then permanently remains as
such.  It would take half damage except from silver,
it wouldn't be able to hold silver, it would have
claws, and it would probably be a die type stronger
than the rest of him, but that's it.

Or I could pull an Army of Darkness and at next full
moon, have a werewolf version of himself tear off of
his body.

What fiendish ideas can other people come up with?  Or
what do you think of hte above ideas?

-MW