Re: [DL] FRAG Deadlands?

At 12:36 PM 11/13/01 -0600, Theron Bretz wrote:
> > Though I do believe it will be an independent game

This is correct; you don't need the original Frag to play Frag Deadlands.

>Everything I've heard about Frag says, "it's a lot of fun, but it's
>overpriced".

I really, truly wish that people would say "more than I want to pay"
rather than "overpriced." The latter carries the connotation that SJ
Games is trying to rip off its customers, which is absolutely not true
-- the game is priced where it had to be priced for us to make our
profit margin. (And if you've been following SJ Games' personnel woes
this summer and fall, you know that margin is razor-thin!)

"I don't want to pay $35" is a valid comment, and one that can't be
argued with, but "$35 is overpriced" is simply not true, not if you
want SJ Games to stay in business.

--
Human history becomes more and more a   |  hackard@io.com
race between education and catastrophe. |