Re: [DL] To Whom It May Concern

 >         Mostly, I'm just another DL fan, but I've been blessed enough to
 >have written some stuff for the game that actually got published. You might
 >remember me from such DL books as Tales o' Terror: 1877, Back East: The
 >South, Dead Presidents, and Horrors o' the Weird West. I've also tossed an
 >odd idea or two into a few other books-mostly War-related stuff (I have
 >become the Official PEG War Between The States Guy;-)).

And he's also known (with the utmost respect mind you) as The Rasslin'
Reckoner.

:L)

Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - http://www.darious.com/

The real truth about children is they don't speak the language very well.
They're physically uncoordinated. And they are ignorant of our elaborate
ideas about right and wrong.
                 -P.J. O'Rourke